Sunday, March 1, 2009

iPhone addiction

My sorority sister S has given me a hard time lately about my
stagnated blog. While I do have valid reasons for falling behind
(work, baby, reading a ridiculously long book), one of the biggest
probs lately has been my iphone addiction. I admit it. I have a
problem. Jack will vouch, I have the thing in my hands all the time.
It's funny that I've had it for over a year and still get so
excited. Thank you AppStore! Here's an example of my handiwork. This
is an impressionist painting of Elmo (LOL) that I made from an iPhone
pic I took near Halloween. I do have actual useful apps on my phone
too, but they don't lend themselves to pictures and what fun is a blog
without a picture? Oh, and I am posting this blog from my iPhone. Of
course.

No comments:

Post a Comment