Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Toothus Eruptus

If you can get a him to grin and then look fast, you just might see Jaxon's first tooth. It popped up this weekend on the bottom gums and is a sharp little bugger. I sure won't be sticking my fingers too close to him anymore.

He's also doing an army crawl/scoot thingy (which he's doing right now trying to get to one of the dogs, boy are they in trouble now!). It is so funny & sneaky. It doesn't look like he's moving very fast, but if you turn your back he's suddenly moved several feet. And he can do pretty good turns too, I just looked back at him and now he's off after something else on his playmat in the opposite direction of the dog (with the dog now licking his feet!).

I just got a sneak peak at our portraits from the weekend and they were fantastic! I can't wait to get my hands on all of them (still being edited). I do need to get him some new clothes though. In one of the pics it looks like he's got on shorts but it's just his jeans that were too small riding up (I had to put him in a disposable diaper instead of cloth just to get them on!). I've only seen four of the pics so far but I think I already know which one is going on our Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment