Monday, April 13, 2009

Birthday Party

Party invites went out last week! I had let indecision on the locale delay too long & then my first choice was taken. But Jack & I visited another park that I now think is a better choice. It was also taken so we changed the party to Sunday May 3rd.

I am so happy with how the invites came out even though I didn't have a great picture to use. (I had grand plans of doing a photo shoot with a party hat or balloons or cake. Time just did not sllow for that). The invites are cute anyway. And, thanks to a coupon at Walgreens, I had 50 of the printed for just $5!!! (I have a ton left over, but it was a 50 for $5 deal. Anybody want some extras?) I really love my Storybook software!

Now I can work on the fun parts of the party planning like theme, decorations and cake!




-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I think that working on the theme and decor for parties is one of the best parts of the party planning process. Its exciting the themes and decors you can come up with. Good luck with your party, I'm sure it'll be a huge success!

    ReplyDelete