Friday, October 30, 2009

18mos Checkup

Little JP is 18 months old! I was in Brazil so Jack took him to his checkup. Thankfully our doc sends a nice little report card so I could see all the details myself :)

Weighed in just over 23lbs (25%)
Height was also 25%
Head circum was 70%

He also had a TB screen & a flu shot. He's got to go back for a followup flu shot in a month. Apparently they were also out of one of the shots he was supposed to get, but they said it could wait til his 2yr checkup.

I had planned to get a flu shot & a Tdap booster this week myself. But the folks doing the IBM clinic (read: free shots) were completely out. So the clinics have been rescheduled & are still only tentative based on supply at the time. But hopefully we'll both be flu-resistant by the holidays. (We're pretty sure Jack already had the flu this year, he definitely had all the symptoms).

No comments:

Post a Comment