Sunday, November 1, 2009

My 2nd Halloween!

Our little lion! Since this was the first Halloween that Jaxon would sort-of know what was going on, we thought it would be more fun if he was dressed as an animal he could name, plus he makes a great roaring sound! Of course he wouldn't roar for anyone hardly that day.

We had tried the costume on just before I left for Brazil to check the size and see how he handled it. He kept pointing at his feet & saying 'shoe' (he says it so sweet - shew). I guess the paws at the bottom of the pants were funny. The hoodie part he was less sure about, the first time I pulled it up, he stood very still & did a funny head shake. Almost a shudder really. We showed him in the mirror & he didn't seem to understand that.

We took him around to see grandparents & other family but did not actually make it to do any trick or treating. That was fine with us though. He really enjoyed giving out candy at my aunt & uncles house & then running around with the big kids at Papi & Gigi's house.

More pictures are posted on Facebook. Everyone should be able to see via this link here without requiring an account. And to get the full appreciation of this picture, click on it to see the full version. I was so excited with how this one turned out. I love my new Memory Manager software!! So much more user friendly than I was used to with Photoshop.

BTW Mamas & Dads, we thought the costumes by Old Navy were fantastic! The quality is amazing, especially for the price. ON didn't have the size we needed in stock so we actually got this on eBay & it looked great! Mostly I had picked it out because it is basically just a hoodie & pants. So I wasn't too worried about him pulling off a hat or fussing about having his hands covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment