Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another outing

Jaxon had another outing today, he's getting to be quite the social butterfly :) One of his uncles needed a ride to pick up his car from the shop, so Jack had agreed to help out. Jaxon & I tagged along for the ride (plus I knew we were going past Babies R Us). After dropping off Uncle, we went to Olive Garden for dinner. This was his third time at a restaurant. Jaxon needed some dinner too, so we sat in the car to nurse before going in. That was kinda funny b/c I'm not too skilled without all my pillows from home just yet. Usually he'll go to sleep afterwards, but he decided to stay awake at the restaurant. He never screamed, but I did have to stop eating every 2 seconds to put his passy back in his mouth to stop his small cries. I think thats a fun game for him! We picked up a few things from Babies R Us and then were back on the road home.

1 comment: