Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm two weeks old

Jaxon is so much fun & we are loving having all three of us home together! It's hard to believe that it's already been two weeks today since he was born!! We had another lovely day today. Of course, the fact that he slept really well last night (and a good portion of that was in his bassinet!) helps us to have a better daytime. The beginning of the day was very laidback and we just did a few chores around the house during Jaxon's naps. Our maids came in the afternoon (something I have to give up soon) so the house is nice & clean now. Of course they loved seeing Jaxon & we swaped labor stories. Apparently that is something women feel the need to do (me included) whenever around a new baby or pregnant lady. Grammy, Great-grandpa & Great-grandma Walkup all stopped by for a quick visit too. Grammy got a chance to feed Jaxon a bottle (I'm now pumping breastmilk & he can have the occasional bottle. I'd like to keep it to a minimum until he & I get the hang of this nursing thing). They had to leave pretty quickly, so I think Grammy will be coming back soon, maybe tomorrow. After dinner, we went up to Porters Farm for some homemade ice cream. Like most outings, this was more for Mama & Daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment