Monday, January 19, 2009

This is brought to you by the letter J

Just for fun:

My sorority sister Nicole posted a game on her blog, the "Alphabet Super Game", where you name 10 of your favorite things that start with a letter. Then you assign a letter to the others playing the game. She gave me the letter J... now I wonder why? :)

1. Jaxon - Of course my baby boy is one of my favorite things!
2. Jack - Love of my life (all together now - aww.. )
3. Jaqueline - The spelling is still to be decided, but this is the name my brother-in-law & his girlfriend are giving to their baby girl, my first niece! She's due in March!
4. Jerry, Joy, & Joe - just a few of my uncles & aunts whom I love
5. Jensen Ackles - one of my favorite actors who has been in two of my favorite shows (Smallville & Supernatural).
6. January & June - I love the 'newness' of January, the chance to start clean, but I also love summertime
7. Japanese food - my #2 favorite food (Mexican is #1)
8. Jacket - I love my black leather jacket, I hate that it's starting to show wear & tear
9. Junk food
10. Jesus

Only a few of my friends have blogs, so I don't have a lot of letters to hand out. Here's a few, play if you want:

Bethany - P :)
StephE - L
Suz - M

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the tag Mickie! that's cute. Hope ya'll had a fun snow day!

    ReplyDelete